View Profile kesterg6

122 Movie Reviews

Don't have a fucking clue what's going on, don't know if I'm meant to, but loved this all the same. Great work, the animation is gorgeous!

This is bloody brilliant xD

This is trucking amazing! The music and the animation and the art and the whole idea behind it is simply fantastic! GREAT job Sir/Madam, great job indeed.

98 Game Reviews

Inferior Gun Game

Pretty decent, love the weapon combos and big mech fights are always good. Pretty satisfying for a mobile game too!

Great fun, but where's the mobile app that was promised??

14 Audio Reviews

This is gorgeous :D Lav it! xD

Really really like this, I play along to it on distorted electric banjo and it sounds BEASTLY with this playing in the background, love it dude xD

tourmithefly responds:

Maybe you could do a video or something with you and your banjo? I would really like to hear it ^^

Thanks for your review!

The opening sounds like a souped up Metroid! :D Nice song mate, keep it up!

MessanyRecordings responds:

Thx mate. I'll keep it up :)

6 Art Reviews

THIS IS SO COOL I love your art style in the Madness flashes and your art style in these splash screens recently is very different but just as brilliant. Keep it up Krinkels, you're awesome!

Wow this is cool :D Lovely colour pallet, the city (?) in the distance looks like the shuttle bay in the Star Trek movie

WOAH I love this so much, love the contrast between the grey and the colours on the screen :D

Saintanist responds:

Awe, thank you so much. :3

i am... pretty crazy. i talk to myself a bit and make lots and lots of stop motion films.

n/a, Male