Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Don't have a fucking clue what's going on, don't know if I'm meant to, but loved this all the same. Great work, the animation is gorgeous!

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

This is bloody brilliant xD

BLISS BLISS

This is trucking amazing! The music and the animation and the art and the whole idea behind it is simply fantastic! GREAT job Sir/Madam, great job indeed.

Dragons Are Assholes Dragons Are Assholes

"Dragon, not lizard, I don't do that tongue thing. SSSSS."
This is an awesome animation and the song is so wicked xD

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

I love it! The animation style is GORGEOUS and this whole thing was positively wonderful

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

This is so sweeet! xD The first one was intense and awesome and this one didn't lose any of that crazy badassery that you pulled off so effortlessly in the first!
In the first one the ninja was kinda just killing everyone and there wasn't much of a threat to him, but in this one you really felt that he was about to be beaten, like there was a risk to him and he could be defeated. That element of fear made this one just as awesome if not better than the first, and I can't fricking wait for Ninja Action 3- Zombies!! (or whatever you decide to call it) :D

Versus.083. Versus.083.

This is the best animation on the internet I swear to god, the animation is awesome, it was hilarious, top notch!

Ninja Action Ninja Action

I think seeing as SO much fucking work has been put into this amazing piece of work, I need to write a proper review of it.
The animation was smooth as anything and harkens back, as the description rightly states, to those of older video games and awesome flash animations and movies from days of old. The fighting in this was second to none and didn't get boring throughout the whole animation. The graphics were awesome and the background detail and scenery was stunning, and I love the way that you incorporated the backgrounds and the environment into the actual fights and events that happened in this. 5 stars, couldn't have been better, ASTONISHING.

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Matt still had 1 HP! ;D Cheekyyyy... Love this animation, and love all your awesome stuff!

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

This is wicked xD Love the animation and it might just be one of my favourite lil' animations out there