Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

299 seconds!
Absolutely love this game, still remember all the hardest achievements haha

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

This is amazing! The people below me already wrote pretty much everything I have to say about this game. Truly amazing, this one of the best games I've played on the web to date.

Talk Talk

What was that...?

Super Mario POWPOWPOW Super Mario POWPOWPOW

Pretty good, but levels were really repetitive and there wasn't much variety in gameplay. Also, the classic jumping on enemy heads to kill them didn't work, and I died so many times because I had that natural classic Mario reflex. Good idea, but poor execution.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

When I first played this I wasn't really into it, but now it is by far one of the best games on this site if not the entire internet. Nice one! :D

People People

Lovely lil' game, I had a good time :3

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Very very cool idea indeed :D I defeated the first 5 bosses without realised you could move up and down as well as left and right xD But overall this is a VERY cool game and I love the mechanic behind it!

Push Me Push Me

And then just touch me, til I can get my, satisfaction.
Great lil' game.

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

Extremely unforgiving in places, like when it puts an enemy in front of a pit so attacking cancels out your ability to jump over said put, and the slow motion is off-putting when it first starts happening because the game doesn't give you a heads up that it's about to happen, but really helpful once you get used to it ;)
Graphics are awesome, and the music is very Lego Battles-esque (if anyone knows what that game is, then you're awesome too). Overall, great lil' game! A lot of fun!

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum