Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Don't have a fucking clue what's going on, don't know if I'm meant to, but loved this all the same. Great work, the animation is gorgeous!

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

This is bloody brilliant xD

BLISS BLISS

This is trucking amazing! The music and the animation and the art and the whole idea behind it is simply fantastic! GREAT job Sir/Madam, great job indeed.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

299 seconds!
Absolutely love this game, still remember all the hardest achievements haha

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

This is amazing! The people below me already wrote pretty much everything I have to say about this game. Truly amazing, this one of the best games I've played on the web to date.

Talk Talk

What was that...?

Lemon Party? Lemon Party?

This is gorgeous :D Lav it! xD

Avast your fly Avast your fly

Really really like this, I play along to it on distorted electric banjo and it sounds BEASTLY with this playing in the background, love it dude xD

tourmithefly responds:

Maybe you could do a video or something with you and your banjo? I would really like to hear it ^^

Thanks for your review!

Mike Demirele - Blue Lift Mike Demirele - Blue Lift

The opening sounds like a souped up Metroid! :D Nice song mate, keep it up!

MessanyRecordings responds:

Thx mate. I'll keep it up :)

Splash Screen Splash Screen

THIS IS SO COOL I love your art style in the Madness flashes and your art style in these splash screens recently is very different but just as brilliant. Keep it up Krinkels, you're awesome!

City Concept City Concept

Wow this is cool :D Lovely colour pallet, the city (?) in the distance looks like the shuttle bay in the Star Trek movie

Life Depleted Life Depleted

WOAH I love this so much, love the contrast between the grey and the colours on the screen :D

limeslimed responds: